New Resources, articles and links are added weekly so check back and find information you may find useful.
Trends in Business
The biggest change in the culture of business is social, mobile and global marketing. This change is powered by increasing use of the internet and online resources including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and others.
Being social and mobile is no longer something businesses can decide whether to join. Online social media is the new word of mouth marketing. There are many resouces to understand and engage in paradigm shift. Here is one resource The End of Business As Usual by Brian Solis.
Bloomberg Business Week
Huffington Post – Small Business
Huffington Post – Mindful Living
American Express Open Forum
Books I Recommend
- Closing the Leadership Gap: Why Women Can and Must Help Run the World by Marie C. Wilson
- Einstein’s Business: Engaging Soul, Imagination, and Excellence in Workplace, edited by Dawson Church, Ph.D.
- The EMyth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap … and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- The Soul of Money: Reclaiming the Wealth of Our Inner Resources by Lynne Twist
- The She Spot: Why Women are the Market for Changing the World – And How to Reach Them by Lisa Witter and Lisa Chen
- Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything by Don Tapscott and Anthony D. Williams
- The Practicing Mind by Thomas Sterner
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- The Tipping Point by Malcol Gladwell
- The Art of War (many translations)
Nancy Rothstein Photography
Professional head-shots, photography for your business marketing and website.
Headshots by Nancy Rothtstein Photography